Sunday 14 June 2009

The dream is over, art begins now

Hello

The dream of university is over, life begins now. So I'm sat in my shoebox room in Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, surrounded by all of my crap; JCB posters, rolled up art, cheap computer equipment, 3.5 million candle builders torches and a cup of tea. This blog is so I can stop rambling when I talk to people.

Intro:

Joseph Steele is an artist based in Newcastle upon Tyne. He works primarily in digital print and performance. Apparently he is (I am) a work of art in my own right, so I guess that's what you should think too.

Getonthewall.com is a multi award winning graphic art promotion and design business operating in newcastle. getonthewall went operational in September 2008 and since then has delivered high quality design, high impact art/music events and promoting the artist Joseph Steele to the world.

Outro:

I've got to get on with some work now, but hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be writing this on my new macbook pro as I say goodbye to Microsoft, long nights of type rendering and hello to my iLife. I think I need to get out less.

No comments:

Post a Comment